ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

DesktopCoral 1.00.04 BETA DOWNLOAD?

<< < (2/2)

imwmt:
And does, 'Invisibar' sound intriguing?

mouser:
desktop coral needs a new update soon.
i think someone else reported the transparency issue, you can try the latest version which uses a checkbox now to toggle on and off 100% transparency, which was suggested by another user and makes more sense i think.

latest version from member area:
http://donationcoder.com/MemberDownloads/DesktopCoralSetup.exe

however, i think your other app will probably be pushed off it just as before at startup..
for some reason i discovered that my windows xp that ive been developing this on seems to be one of very few that will cleanly support desktop shortcut icons being on top of the bar when it is 100% transparent; i'm not sure why that would be except that it may be the result of having a dual monitor setup or something special about my ati graphics card driver.  ive tested 2 other winxp and win2k boxes and found that even with transparency set at 100% desktop shortcuts still arent treated 100% perfectly.

the program wasnt initially designed for having shortcuts on it but its clear this is something people would like to do so i'm going to keep working on it and see if i cant get it to work properly.

the same method that is being used to try to fix shortcuts from bumping off the "invisibar" :) could be used to fix windows from bumping off as well, if i can just get the main features of being able to display and access desktop shortcuts working 100%

the name of the program is a catastrophe as youll see from other posts in this section.  i really meant to call it DesktopCorral, for like a pen that holds horses, but my bad spelling played a trick on me.  someone tried to save me and suggest that coral stood for like the coral in a "barrier" reef..

its a silly enough little program with a small enough audience that it probably doesn't matter what it's called, so i'll not worry about it.. but perhaps when the bugs are worked out and it turns to version 2 maybe it will get a better name..  Invisibar sounds good.

Ozzy1:
hmm...
It's probably me, but I only get version 0000002 when trying to get 00004 from this link...

mouser:
quite right, sorry.  v now 1.00.05 uploaded, but it still doesn't fix the desktop shortcut issue yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version