ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flash Game of the Week: Robokill

<< < (5/5)

mouser:
ace, we don't do that kind of stuff here (sharing license keys etc.)

while i would personally like to see all software switch to a donation-based payment system where people can pay what they want and can afford, i think it's important to support small independent developers.

mahesh2k:
Nice  :up:

Shook:
I must say, this is definitely among the best of flash games i've ever played. I enjoyed every second! :)

Ace of Night:
ace, we don't do that kind of stuff here (sharing license keys etc.)

while i would personally like to see all software switch to a donation-based payment system where people can pay what they want and can afford, i think it's important to support small independent developers.
-mouser (November 08, 2008, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

ok , but i found a cheat on the internet that on mission 4, if you go straight up, into the room w/ the 8 robots, and head off the edge & repeat, the cash on the ground will pile every time you do so. You can do this as long as you want, and when you're done, pick up the cash to find LOTS of money there(depending on how long you go) 5 min w/ no cash sensors will = about 6-8k of cash (there's 4 on the ground) so you may get 24,000-32,000 cash!

Greybrow:
For those who bought the game, there is new mission, with new powerful weapons and harder enemies.
Official info: http://www.rocksolidarcade.com/forum/topic/1/96/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version