ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flash Game of the Week: Robokill

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
I have to warn anyone considering purchasing the $10 full version of this game:

Beware.  The full version has some big levels, with lots of cool new weapons and enemies.  It's quite addictive and will eat up a good chunk of your time.  So if you have a lot of work to accomplish, please thing twice!  ;)

In all seriousness, as someone who is not all that fond in general of these kinds of shooters.. I have to say this is one of the most impressive, fun, addictive, balanced, playable shooters i have ever played.

mouser:
I was so impressed with the coding of this game that i went looking for more info on the developer.  Found this little interview: http://www.gamestrend.com/developer-interview/12/Interview-with-Michael-Reitzenstein.html

rocksolidarcade:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the cool feedback! We spent a lot of time making Robokill as smooth and polished as possible.

For those that are interested, we are releasing a new version on Monday with balance and gameplay tweaks and fixes.

mouser:
Welcome to the site RSA (is it Michael posting?).

I finished the full game today -- VERY addictive.  One of the best and most professional flash action games I can remember playing.  Big thumbs up from me.

Deozaan:
I finally had some time to give it a try today. Pretty good game so far. The first two missions were way too easy but the third missions has about a good challenge to it. The only time I've actually died is when I accidentally walked off a ledge into the abyss somewhere.

Seems good so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version