ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

"Made with Screenshot Captor" object

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
agree about spelling:
the official spelling of the name is "Screenshot Captor"
and this is the one i used.  quickstart icon i better check into - i generall avoid spaces in install directories but the quickstart icon doesn't qualify for this.  only problem is once i make a mistake naming something in installer its hard to change without people getting duplicate entries.

momonan:
To the extent its possible, I really favor names like Screenshot Captor, Find and Run Robot, etc, rather than having the words run together.  Looks neat with no jargon.

I really love Stephan's idea to put information that the screenshots were made by Screenshot Captor.  My preference would be to always include the words "made by."  Otherwise, it looks like the name of the program that is being shown on the screen is Screenshot Captor, rather than that the image is made by Screenshot Captor.

An additional refinement:  I would like to see the words "Screenshop Captor" larger than "donationcoder.com."  Just looks more neater.

AbteriX:
It's all a matter of the size.
To better seperate the words while reading
in this tiny size i make each first char upper.
This is better for non english pros to spell.

And if the "Screenshot Captor" would be the bigger part
than the DonationCoder.com part would come to tiny.

All this is only meant for this tiny "Made with" clips.

Ahh,
and  the size is the reason too
why you also miss this "Made with..." part in this clip.

Either the clip would be to big with an readable size of the words
or in this size of the clip all the words would be to tiny
if there are a row with "Made with" too.

Maybe one of you would like to try to make such an clip with an professionaler app ?

mouser:
i can imagine it must be difficult to make these readable at this size,
but i do agree they do need to somehow say "made with"
and "Screenshot Captor" with a bit of a space.

brotherS:
I really love Stephan's idea to put information that the screenshots were made by Screenshot Captor.  My preference would be to always include the words "made by."  Otherwise, it looks like the name of the program that is being shown on the screen is Screenshot Captor, rather than that the image is made by Screenshot Captor.

An additional refinement:  I would like to see the words "Screenshop Captor" larger than "donationcoder.com."  Just looks more neater.
-momonan (October 30, 2005, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, good ideas!

Here's my suggestion (just a dirty preview, Stefan is better at this):

"Made with Screenshot Captor" object

What do you all think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version