ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

does anyone know of this winamp plugin?

(1/2) > >>

nite_monkey:
A long time ago I had a plugin for winamp that would let me control winamp from any program that I could type in.
all I had to do was type /w amp play
and it would play, if I use stop instead of play it would stop winamp.
I was hoping someone know of this plugin, I have been searching for it on winamp's website and can't find it

play - /w amp play
pause - /w amp pause
next - /w amp next
just incase you couldn't understand what I was talking about in my post above, those are some of the commands you use

Dirhael:
You wouldn't really need a plugin to do something that simple, it should be a matter of minutes to do the same with AutoHotKey or something similar (the WA executable takes command-line parameters so you wouldn't need to do anything advanced to make it work).

That said, is there are reason why you just don't use the built-in global hotkeys instead? Because doing so would involve a whole lot less typing that the plugin you're referring to in your post.

nite_monkey:
I just didn't want to run ahk, and the reason I wanted this plugin was so I could make macros in world of warcraft

tsaint:
http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details/150926

Is this any good?

nite_monkey:
I don't know I will probably just use the pre installed global hotkeys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version