ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

LifeHacker vote, stage 2, final voting

<< < (7/7)

Grorgy:
I had no idea about launchers till i discovered donation coder and FARR, when i first installed it i wondered what i had done but i just used it as a basic launcher till i became more comfortable with it and the whole idea of using a launcher, so I tried launchy and slickrun and all the others that were mentioned and something was lacking, while i didn't and still don't understand half of what FARR can do I wouldn't use any other, as your knowledge grows and your needs change the program is there to grow and change with you, its familiar already so the learning curve for what you need is hopefully a bit less steep.  And on top of all that is inbuilt there is, you may have noticed  a great group of plugin writers and alias developers who seem willing to try anything is lurking around these boards ;) . If you think you might ever need the additional things that FARR can do I would recommend jumping straight in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version