ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

LifeHacker launcher application voting and FARR Name

<< < (6/10) > >>

czb:
I never read help files. Video tutorials would be much better :Thmbsup: But I agree, GUI definitely  needs to be improved!

And I also think that FARR should be as simple as possible with option to switch to more advanced mode => by simple as possible I do not mean only less options but BFU friendly, so that I can install it on my grandmother's pc ;)

BTW: is it possible to translate FARR?

ThalSwe:
Added my vote to support the launcher I personally find to be the best: Lau....just kidding. FARR definatly is my choice in this case. The community around it is a bit part of that :)

nitrix-ud:
@mouser

kartal talks about %date% %time%
there is also %datetime% i think...

is it possible to pass those in a run command ??

it DOES WORK with %cliptext% !!
but i cannot make it work with other variables...

my next question is :
how hard would it be to make those variables work like the %cliptext% variable...

then :
could you add some variables which are available for plugins... like the one with the last active windows for instance...

thanks for your answer ;)

nudone:
i've emailed my vote in - i hope it appears.

Nod5:
As for the name issue that vitalyb brought up, I think shortening is the way to go: FindRun. Easy to pronounce, easy to remember, and it doesn't lose much meaning from the current name, because I'm not really sure what functionality in FARR is supposed to be the "robot" part.

Another alternative would be some animal-ish name like Firefox, Thunderbird, RSSowl... The hard task is to find a nice, catchy sounding and vacant animal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version