ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MusicIP 1.9beta3 (new 1.9 version) released

<< < (3/4) > >>

Grorgy:
Its a great thing, I'm rediscovering 'lost' music, stuff i haven't listened to for years.  And i just send the mix off to my player of choice, which it has automatically found, well its found all the players, Windows mdia, jriver and foobar and just tick the box (it has an option for default player as well but the only time i used that it went to powerDVD  ;D ).  I am really glad i gave it another try.  :)  I am using it all the time whether i want just a single album or a mix made up. Its searching seems excellent.

iphigenie:
3700 files in 6 hours? I have over 15000 (and yes, all legal - over 300 CDs and emusic membership since 2000) - I dont think I will even try

I suppose i could make it analyse a subset and add them in batches over time?

tinjaw:
Why not just let it run at night while you are sleeping.

Perry Mowbray:
Why not just let it run at night while you are sleeping.
-tinjaw (May 19, 2008, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can also turn STOP the Analysis if you need to do something else (which is what I had to do when it was chewing the CPU time).

Perry Mowbray:
Its a great thing, I'm rediscovering 'lost' music, stuff i haven't listened to for years. -Grorgy (May 18, 2008, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Prefer unplayed songs is a great option for large lists  :up:

And i just send the mix off to my player of choice-Grorgy (May 18, 2008, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's something that I've been a little confused about: is it better to use a different player, or is the internal player OK?

What does everyone else do? And why???  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version