ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your fav' audio CD burner?

<< < (3/11) > >>

Babis:
Hello, I have changed tens of software in my computer life, in order to conclude to the one that fits my needs.

In case of burning/converting audio CDs nothing compares to Easy CD-DA Extractor, its like the imgburn of audio CDs

Ampa:
nothing compares to Easy CD-DA Extractor, its like the imgburn of audio CDs-Babis (May 07, 2008, 03:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Remember that imgBurn now does audio CDs!

PhilB66:
cdrtfe (cdrtools Frontend)

Features:

* Data CDs

* Audio CDs (including CD-Plus)

* XCDs (with optional error protection)

* Video CDs

* Audio track extraction (wav, mp3, ogg, flac, userdefined)

* Project files

* Can be used with commandline options

* Windows Explorer integration

* Multi language support

* DVD support: Data and Video DVDs

* Remote drive support via RSCSI

Curt:
... nothing compares to Easy CD-DA Extractor, ...-Babis (May 07, 2008, 03:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.poikosoft.com/index.html

It sounds really good, this finnish Audio CD Ripper, Audio Converter, and CD/DVD Creator
- but somehow I get the feeling it is a bit ... I don't know ... "nerdish"??
How easy is it to use?  :tellme:

Forgive me for using the same words about the German cdr front-end.
It doesn't say anything about saving meta data and cover art??

--
So I looked for freeware and ended up with :-Steven Avery (May 07, 2008, 01:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am impressed, Steven! I think we all agree that your list is showing The Way to post!   :up:

I will take my time to check the options.

Steven Avery:
Thanks, Curt.  That is simply one type of posting.  I figger if I managed to wade through a few sites and claims I can put a good set of links together (and folks here know what is really important, like forums and comparisons and what is really freeware vs. what is pseudo-freeware).

Yet a lot of times I learn much more from one good review, or the folks here who get the pics on board (is that generic or do we have special skills ?) and the discussions.

That is why I like DonationCoder, the folks here are solid techies, thinking out of the envelope, and they share what they know.  When I have sloshed through a bunch of software I will try to get the basics online, it makes it easier for me as well, rather than when they are cramped up in my Powermarks bookmarks.  By putting them online here I felt more responsible, so I check the sites, find the forums, and clean up some loose ends.  However it was not much extra effort.

Shalom,
Steven

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version