ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Registry hack needed: Full date in the tray clock

<< < (5/7) > >>

Loonier:
That's weird... especially since alfaclock.com shows BetaClock on the page as if there is a connection, linking to the latest version.

wr975:
@superboyac
Thank you for the info about BetaClock.  :Thmbsup:

This program is great. Good looking interface, good features, many configuration possibilities... A sure keeper!

superboyac:
That's weird... especially since alfaclock.com shows BetaClock on the page as if there is a connection, linking to the latest version.
-Loonier (May 17, 2008, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Really!?  I don't see where the betaclock reference is.  Can you show a screenshot of it?
Maybe I'm wrong about the history, it's just what I've been able to piece together in the past.  Maybe the author for both softwares is the same guy.  it would make sense because the two programs are almost exactly the same.  but then, why does he have betaclock (which is free), alfaclock classic (which is free), and alfaclock II (which is shareware).  It's really weird, strangest thing I've ever seen.

Curt:
I agree that BetaClock is The Best and what Edvard was asking for:
Edit:
[Sorry, Edvard - You specifically said you "don't want yet another software running".]

- the BetaClock code is: %longtime~|~dd-MM-yy

Loonier is sort of right, as AlfaClock USED to host the BetaClock file
- but that was before AlfaSoft got this new homepage site.

Loonier:
Here's the page (no "USED to" about this one):
http://www.alfaclock.com/default.html
If the page belongs to the same guys as www.alfasoftweb.com, you would think they would be smart enough to have a URL redirect to their new site, rather than leave the old page up as is...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version