ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Registry hack needed: Full date in the tray clock

<< < (3/7) > >>

kartal:
Edit: Just found that windows can remember their position. Very cool

Beta clock looks very nice. However I cannot make it show calendar or other items show up any other place rather than right bottom of the screen. My taskbar stays on top generally.

Loonier:
Super, how does BetaClock (now Freeware) relate to AlfaClock Free in features? The latest BetaClock install file is ~42% the size of that of AlfaClock 1.99 (on download.com; shows 1.90 on alfaclock.com), but that does not necessarily mean anything... BetaClock may just be "leaner & meaner".

rjbull:
I want it to say the full date like "5-5-2008" instead where it says "Monday"
-Edvard (May 05, 2008, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Edvard, have you given up PowerPro?  Something like a button with "*Info ddd dd-MM-yyyy, HH:mm" on it?

epopuI:
Another tray clock I've used for years is LClock by Ying Han found on neowin.com - has a calendar that pops up on a left click - can be customize - small and neat

tomos:
Another tray clock I've used for years is LClock by Ying Han found on neowin.com - has a calendar that pops up on a left click - can be customize - small and neat
-epopuI (May 16, 2008, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought the problem with LClock was that it doesnt show the date (only the time?)
I remember liking it a lot but not even installing it cause of that (or was it that it doesnt show the day :-\)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version