ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DesktopCoral - 1.10.01 - Jan 16, 2011

(1/11) > >>

mouser:
DOWNLOAD FROM Program Web Page.

LATEST VERSION:

1.10.01 - January 16, 2011

* [BugFix] Error was being reported on first run.
1.09.01 - January 7, 2011

* [Feature] Added -transparency commandline option
* [Feature] Updated with latest update checking code.
1.08.01 - November 1, 2009

* [Feature] Added option to hide ugly grey border on vista/win7
1.07.01 - September 6, 2009

* [Feature] Options file is now saved any time the docking position is changes -- useful for external tools that need to monitor dock location.
* [Feature] Options file now stores exact position and size of docked window -- useful for external tools that need to monitor dock location.
* [Feature] Added support for configdir.ini file so user can specify custom directory for saving config file (supports for portable use)
* [PlatformFeature] Added support for windows Vista+Win7 so that program saves config files in proper places on those operating systems (in documents path).
OLDER VERSIONS:

1.06.01 - July 14, 2009

* [BugFix] Some users were seeing an error on boot about /autorun parameter not being understood.
1.05.01 - 6/27/09

* [Feature] - Added commandline options for setting size, position, etc of the coral.
1.04.01 - 2/27/09

* [Bugfix] - Program was not remembering what monitor to start docked on.
* [Bugfix] - Docking did not work the first time the program is run (thanks fabrizio at softonic)
1.03.01 - 11/26/08

* Initial support for multiple monitors.
1.02.01 - May 3rd, 2008

* Added new experimental option to save and restore icon positions so that they are not shifted out of the way and misplaced during DesktopCoral starting and stopping and docking.
* [bugfix] Options and dock position were not being saved on system shutdown - fixed.
* Added DcUpdater support for update checking.
* Added code to exit program during uninstallation or update.
* Dock size was not being saved on exit.
* Added start-with-windows option.

Daleus:
Heya Mouser,

I don't mean to be a pratt, but I wanted to point out that "coral" is what grows in the sea and "corral" is where horses are rounded up.  So, DesktopCoral would invoke in me, especially prettily coloured aquarium decorations for my desktop, whereas, DesktopCorral would invoke in me, thoughts of an amazinkly useful computer desktop tool for keeps things in order.

Yeah, sorry, I know this is extremey anal and that you've probably heard it a thousand times.  I will now retreat to beneath the rock from which I first appeared.

cranioscopical:
"coral" is what grows in the sea...
...you've probably heard it a thousand times.
-Daleus (May 20, 2008, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

It was brave of you to reefer to it atoll!

(I have the same reaction to the name.)  :o

mouser:
I haven't heard it a thousand times but it is a running joke around here and on the web.. It's not the first time my bad spelling has proved to be a public embarrassment.  :P

lanux128:
here's an earlier thread that brought this up but as mouser replied there, it's kind of coral that grows on your desktop attaching it self to the edges. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version