ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Timer - closed

<< < (23/26) > >>

Armando:
I found out why my latest install of timer wasn't working -- the directory for storing the timer.txt settings was reset to a non-existent directory, which caused the plugin to not work.

If you get this behavior, time "tm settings" and specify a valid directory.  :up:
-mouser (September 24, 2008, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip mouser. For some reason, I missed your post.
So, yes... It works...  :)

argv:
It should be nice to have an option like:

everyday at 5PM some alert

By the way: nice addon; thanks!

macs:
I've read this thread and searched the whole of the forums but I still can't get this to work.

If I type (for example)

tm in 20 Hello

then I get the message box with all the details of the countdown (20 seconds, text: hello), so far so good. But I can't get it to accept the entry.

This thread seem to imply that I need to press period (.) but that doesn't work. It just puts adds the period to the entry. I've also tried enter, tab .... with no success. I can't find any way to get it to accept the countdown.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a problem with me having a UK rather than US keyboard (altough Period / Full Stop are both in the same place).

czb:
It should work without period as well just by hitting enter. try to type "tm settings" and check if everything is set correctly :up:

everyday at 5PM some alert
--- End quote ---
I will probably add it when I have time  ;)

macs:
It should work without period as well just by hitting enter. try to type "tm settings" and check if everything is set correctly :up:
-czechboy (October 13, 2008, 12:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Period doesn't seem to do anything.

Pressing enter just results in the timer message window closing and FARR showing "Found 0 results in 0 seconds" under the input box.

If I then type "tm" into the input box it says "Next event in: no timer set" at the bottom of the timer message window.

If I type "tm settings" then it display the mainly blank timer message window (with the "TYPE:" message at the top, date and time at the bottom and the "no timer set" message at the bottom). Then after a few seconds the "timer settings - windows internet explorer" box opens).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version