ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Timer - closed

<< < (17/26) > >>

cranioscopical:
tm settings
gets me a never-ending series of settings windows. Have to kill FARR to stifle the little blighters... :down:

Having spoken messages enabled no longer causes the message window to fail, though : :up:

mouser:
tm settings
gets me a never-ending series of settings windows
--- End quote ---

same here! definitely a problem.

czechboy and i might have to talk to see if this is a bug with the new FARR system or a bug in the plugin.

i suspect the problem may be with the way that farr now signifies an Enter being pressed after a search string is set programmatically.
the solution may be simply to add the ability to add a \n to a string when you specify an alias action of "restartsearch" so that plugin/alias can choose whether to trigger the hitting of enter after setting the search string.  if you don't understand what i'm talking about that's ok, this is only for the heavy alias users and plugin writers to be concerned with.

czb:
tm settings
gets me a never-ending series of settings windows. Have to kill FARR to stifle the little blighters... :down:

Having spoken messages enabled no longer causes the message window to fail, though : :up:
-cranioscopical (June 12, 2008, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

It was my mistake. I do not know how it happened by forgot to save and upload the latest version... now it should be fine. But to be sure pls check it ;)
thanks

mouser:
i think there was also something farr was doing wrong that is now fixed. new version of farr+timer have no trouble with settings.

czb: you might want to make timer (and any other plugins) not launch settings until user hits enter, and just display in output that they should hit enter to launch settings dialog now that the Enter method works.  just an idea.

cranioscopical:
tm settings

-cranioscopical (June 12, 2008, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

It was my mistake. I do not know how it happened by forgot to save and upload the latest version... now it should be fine. But to be sure pls check it ;)
thanks
-czechboy (June 13, 2008, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

[edit]
Just had a spoken message for the first time ever, too!.
This is almost as good as an Amiga.
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version