ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Timer - closed

<< < (12/26) > >>

mouser:
I did not get this. do you want to have active alarms in the log as well? all alarms showed in the log are canceled...
--- End quote ---

yes it makes sense to me that the log is for all alarms, not just canceled ones.  at least that's what i thought would make sense.

Armando:
czechboy : thank you so much !!! It works. And not only does your plugin now works (and it's a really nice one -- I love it), some other things that I was never able to get working work too!!!!!! Like a Word plugin called WordToys that I was never ever able to see in action (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9886.msg75957#msg75957 )... To my surprise, I fire up Word just to paste an article and... 1 new toolbar and about 25 new icons appear. Wow. What else have I been missing for all that time...  :tellme:

:-*

tablaji:
This plugin does not work here. - if i try to "configure advanced plugin options", i only get a diaolg box with "cancel" and "ok" buttons, but nothing else. farr window reacts as expected when typing "tm" etc. but obviously, no timer is being started. "settings" cannot be invoked with "tm settings".
Doest the plugin need anything like .NET extensions (which are not installed here)?

Armando:
Have you tried this ? Who knows...
Armando: I am lost with you. It actually seams to me that some activexobject doesnt work for you. I remember that you have had problems with new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject"); and now it seams that new ActiveXObject("InternetExplorer.Application"); does not work for you (that is why no window is displayed to you).
So try to reinstall Windows Script:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=47809025-D896-482E-A0D6-524E7E844D81&displaylang=en
Restart windows after reinstalling ;)
-czechboy (May 05, 2008, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
czechboy : thank you so much !!! It works. And not only does your plugin now works (and it's a really nice one -- I love it), some other things that I was never able to get working work too!!!!!!
--- End quote ---

very cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version