ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Timer - closed

<< < (3/26) > >>

czb:
ok ;) I will add those options. Btw: if you set timer and then archive it, it will not alert anymore ;)

i meant that in the settings page where you let users configure how the timer plugin works, you could let them override a path to a custom .wav file.
--- End quote ---

I still did not get it :-[ , which .wav file do you mean? You mean what you hear when FARR.debug window appears?

mouser:
when an alarm goes off the sound played should be a nice wave file.

czb:
Ok. it is managed by FARR.debug, so I can not do anything about it right now. The only way is not to use FARR.debug ;)

BTW: I have uploaded new version. I have corrected there the period display error and you can also open settings via advanced plugin options. You just have to click OK in the first window (I know it is just workaround, but there is no direct callable function in JS SDK)

mouser:
Ok. it is managed by FARR.debug, so I can not do anything about it right now. The only way is not to use FARR.debug
--- End quote ---

you could just play a wav file from your javascript before showing the message, no?

mouser:
ps. i love this timer plugin.  very convenient.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version