ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FastExplorer: Create your own Context Menu Items (Freeware)

<< < (3/7) > >>

mouser:
Welcome to the site Alex, it makes me happy to see you stop by here and post  :-*

Really wonderful work you are doing.

I will be sure to post some suggestions for some ideas here soon.

TucknDar:
here is the original ContextMenu Commander thread. mouser, i'm quite sad that the CMC project won't be taking off but i'll be taking it philosophically that this means you'll have time for other projects. ;)
-lanux128 (May 02, 2008, 07:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
My thoughts exactly  :Thmbsup:

TucknDar:
Welcome to the site, Alex!

I've got a couple of requests: Preview the context menu and ability to rearrange the order of items in the context menu (if possible).

Thanks for the great tool! TBH I had forgot about Fast Explorer and I'm delighted it's still in active development! The Nirsoft utilities with similar capabilities are excellent, too, but I think Fast Explorer will be my choice for tweaking my context menus :)

Alex Yakovlev:
I've got a couple of requests: Preview the context menu and ability to rearrange the order of items in the context menu (if possible).-TucknDar (May 02, 2008, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
1) Preview of context menu is possible. Added to the TODO list.
2) Rearranging of existing context menu items is one of the most wanted features, as well as a hardly possible one.

TBH I had forgot about Fast Explorer and I'm delighted it's still in active development! The Nirsoft utilities with similar capabilities are excellent, too, but I think Fast Explorer will be my choice for tweaking my context menus :)
-TucknDar (May 02, 2008, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
As a true freeware, Fast Explorer is truly limited to the amount of author's free time :)

TucknDar:
As a true freeware, Fast Explorer is truly limited to the amount of author's free time :)
-Alex Yakovlev (May 02, 2008, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
:) Absolutely. I wouldn't expect it any other way! Thanks for noting my requests!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version