ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

build website

<< < (3/3)

kalos:
Get a new website host...who the hell offers website hosting with no database installations? - There are more than plenty that do, and are absolutely free :)
-Stephen66515 (March 14, 2012, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

can you suggest me one? I already have mydomain.com in a specific nameserver

ofcourse without any kind of ads or other things like that, or downtimes, etc, it must be totally professional

KynloStephen66515:
Get a new website host...who the hell offers website hosting with no database installations? - There are more than plenty that do, and are absolutely free :)
-Stephen66515 (March 14, 2012, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

can you suggest me one? I already have mydomain.com in a specific nameserver

ofcourse without any kind of ads or other things like that, or downtimes, etc, it must be totally professional
-kalos (March 15, 2012, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I could mention several, but due to never using any free hosts myself, I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending anyone.

However, The two most prominent are: www.webs.com and www.moonfruit.com - Webs.com is not ad-free (For free hosting) but I am pretty sure moonfruit Is.

www.freehostia.com seems to be pretty high on the list of known free-hosts as well, however, I am being lazy and cannot be bothered checking if they have ad's or not :)

NB: I have never used Webs.com, Moonfruit.com or Freehostiw.com so cannot possibly recommend either of them on any other merit than they are the three names that I recognize the most.

Carol Haynes:
moonfruit free seems to include branding.

If you don't mind paying a little nativespace.co.uk are very good (start at £3.11+VAT per month). I have a VPS with them and they are very helpful - their support is excellent. You get a complete CPanel package with 2 MySQL databases for that. First month free if you pay annually.

CPanel includes one click installation of most major CMSes (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version