ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Cool Free Color Picker Tools

<< < (2/2)

cranioscopical:
DC rocks!

I'm going flat out against a deadline, can't find a colour picker on this machine, can't recall what my favourite is called. Found it in no time thanks to this topic!

Back to work…

Curt:
Nice. I guess most of us already have a colour picker as part of our (third-party) screenshot capture program, like I have in FastStone Capture > Screen Color Picker > "Copy to clipboard". But I must say, PKcolorPicker is very nice - at least to look at. Thanks, Edvard!

And thanks, cranioscopical, for reviving the thread! Maybe you should put a link in your Control Panel, or similar exclusive place. I made a link in Quick (True) Launch Bar > Accessories, because I can never remember the name of my programs, but order makes me know where to find them ;-)

tomos:
Thread ancienne :-)
but it helped me quickly find a colour picker that showed RGB amounts - I used Veign's Pixeur :up:

They left out my favorite: Fluid Studios Color Picker 2.5 PaulNettle.com

It also comes with a DLL and api for using it in your own apps.
-ChalkTrauma (April 22, 2008, 01:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see that this has been recently updated with a 64-bit version, looks good - see screenshot in quoted post for capabilities. (And it's portable :up:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version