ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

tv_out: a shortcut for quickly turning extended desktop on/off

<< < (7/8) > >>

Nod5:
Hm, ok try this updated version:

tv_out v090330: ini option for custom icons
http://nod5.dcmembers.com/tv_out.html

Generate a new tv_out.ini by deleting the the old one and then running tv_out.exe. Then edit the new tv_out.ini: add paths to whatever single icon .ico files you'd like to use. Let me know if it works in W7!  :tellme:

rowancorbett:
Hey there,
  It worked like a charm! Thanks so much. I appreciate all the extra effort.
 It's one thing to make a great script like this but quite another to respond so quickly and completely to random support issue for a beta OS.

Again, Thank you.
 Rowan Corbett

Nod5:
Great that it works!  :) Knowing that tv_out is fully compatible with W7 will make the future move to W7 a bit easier, at least for me  8)

I think I'll use two separate .ico icons as default for the next tv_out version. Then other W7 users won't have to tweak the .ini to get icons working.

GimmeAreason:
Wow is this really as useful as it seems??!!
I have recently changed some stuff to do with my graphics card. It all began when games were going blank for no apparent reason ... long story but in the process I had to ditch using Ati Tray Tools.  I had a hotkey set up to switch to TV mode fast through that program and now I am lost.
I google my idea: A simple shortcut, maybe batchfile or something to do this.
Am I glad your little app came back in the results because this is better than ever!
Thank you so much.
 :Thmbsup:

Nod5:
GimmeAreason: Great that you like it!  :) I also used to use Ati Tray Tools but felt that it had too many features for me - I only ever used it to switch extended desktop on/off. So I made a script for that instead.

Tip: check out tv_out's "sibling" ExtDesk: http://nod5.dcmembers.com/extdesk.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version