ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

tv_out: a shortcut for quickly turning extended desktop on/off

<< < (5/8) > >>

techidave:
I think I will try option #1 and see what happens.  I like hotkeys but most non techies prefer the icon, at least the ones that I know.

Thanks for fixing the msgbox-bug, I was getting that also.

lanux128:
Nod5: if the tv_out shortcut on the desktop is auto-created, maybe you can include hotkey support via the 'FileCreateShortcut' command. if not techidave can add it himself here (see pic)

techidave:
I am going to add the hotkey, I just forgot that I am able to do that.  Don't really use that option but may have to start using it more.

Nod5:
great suggestion lanux128!  :Thmbsup:

I've uploaded version 090119: ini option to make a ctrl+alt+__ hotkey

It must be a ctrl+alt+___ hotkey due to a limitation in the autohotkey FileCreateShortcut command. But ctrl+alt+D (D as in display) is a pretty good hotkey.

rowancorbett:
Hey Nod5,
  I'm running TV_OUT on Windows 7 beta and I'm happy to report that it works great!
 The only problem I'm having is that 7 doesn't seem to be able to use the tv_out.icl (it reports that the file contains no icons), so I get the ugly "no icon" icon. I've tried assigning another icon, but this gets changed every time the TV_OUT is used.
 Thanks so much for making this! It's a solution to a headache I've been having for weeks.

Thanks,
 Rowan C.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version