ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Shared hierarchical toDo list software? (not web)

(1/2) > >>

elpresi:
Hi,
I am looking for a hierarchical ToDo list software that allows it to be shared by multiple users (network).
So far, I have found that Agenda At Once and Essential PIM Pro Network support this feature set.
Any other suggestions and/or advice? Thanks a lot. :-)

PPLandry:
Hi,
I am looking for a hierarchical ToDo list software that allows it to be shared by multiple users (network).
So far, I have found that Agenda At Once and Essential PIM Pro Network support this feature set.
Any other suggestions and/or advice? Thanks a lot. :-)
-elpresi (April 17, 2008, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm the designer of SQLNotes www.sqlnotes.net. It can be used as a shared hierarchical ToDo list (and a lot more). It is free while in beta (*). New features include integrated Gantt charts (to be released today or tomorrow as version 0.9.23). There is also a "very" long thread here on DC.

(*): Customers of mine have up to 8 concurrent users (max=255) and a 40MB database handing CRM and task related information in a production environment, so it is very stable!

Dormouse:
AbstractSpoon's ToDoList does this very well. We've had it working fast across a network with 10+ users concurrently. To work with a lot of users at once, you do need to configure it to work the way you want. Initial interface is very full (& can seem scary compared to a lot of software now) but is massively efficient once you start using it. Biggest issue is that the column titles are set which might be a problem if you don't think they can be made to fit your circumstances. We just keep finding more and more things that it is the best solution for - and that is true even for people who see themselves as IT illiterate technophobes.

Completely free.

Shades:
If you had a lot of money to burn...I would suggest JIRA (http://www.atlassian.com/). It is extremely likely that this system is way too much overkill for your needs, but hey this is as good a place as any to show my admiration for this piece of software :)

tomos:
AAO I like a lot - is on Bits du Jour for the next 6 hours or so
Essential PIM is also recommended a lot here
SQLNotes - I'm a fanboy now :P
and
ToDoList is a super programme

so you've a good starting choice there..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version