ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Disable right Mouseclick (please help for charity!!Seriously!!)

<< < (4/5) > >>

cbbibleboy:
Hehe, I didn't want it to be obtrusive--just a little blurb hoping to help out some kids in Uganda with serious need.  :Thmbsup:

scancode:
Hehe, I didn't want it to be obtrusive--just a little blurb hoping to help out some kids in Uganda with serious need.  :Thmbsup:
-cbbibleboy (May 21, 2008, 10:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

One-Click Mouse is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).

Any chances you might post up the sourcecode? I'd like to see how this was solved.

VideoInPicture:
I think he is using a C++ mouse hook: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms644990(VS.85).aspx which would work on all windows versions 95 and up. The hook captures the mouse click events and gives you an option of cancelling them or doing something else.

This is a good article that can tell you how to set up a C++ mouse hook: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/TrayMe.aspx
I'm currently using a modified version of that program to quickly allow me to make a window always on top by simply right-clicking on the title bar of a window. It is very useful for me because I often have a need to put a window always on top and right-clicking on a window title bar is the quickest and most convenient way I could think of. Right-click again on a window will make it a normal level window. Note that you will need the Microsoft Foundation Classes found in the standard and professional versions of Microsoft Visual Studio if you want to compile the program in the above URL.

cbbibleboy:
I'll post the source code just as soon as I get home for the holidays! (It's on my home computer, and I'm currently at college)

Conquer:

--- ---RButton::LButton

; Ctrl+X Exits
^x::
ExitApp
:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version