ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Disable right Mouseclick (please help for charity!!Seriously!!)

<< < (3/5) > >>

pseudoheld:
hi lanux!
thanks for helping again. the prog looks great and worked great on my vista machine...but once again it doesnt work with win98 :(
damn 98 but the computers at the school are just tooooo slow to support anything else. maybe ill try installing win2000 tomorrow...maybe itll work alright!
if anyone has other ideas id be happy to hear them!
thanks!

nosh:
Just verified - the AHK manual states "mouse hotkeys require Windows NT/2000/XP or later."
So you should be safe with Win2k, though it seems painful to have to upgrade OSs for something like this. Good Luck.

Since the RMB disabling is working, you might want to try running this script - there's a very slim chance of it actually working but it's worth a shot. You'll need autohotkey installed.

RButton::
Send {LButton}
return

--- End quote ---

cbbibleboy:
I'm almost done with a quick program that should solve your problem. If I have a chance tomorrow, I'll finish it up and post it here.  :)

...oh, and it'll work on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, and Vista.

cbbibleboy:
One-Click MouseTM is done! Enjoy  ;D, it should work for Win98 too!

When running, the right-button acts like the left. However, when [Ctrl] is pressed, both buttons will act like the default right. Don't forget to add the application to startup!

Comments and suggestions are welcome--email is in the about dialog!

lanux128:
nice work, quite handy. :Thmbsup: just wondering about the miniature text in the about-box. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version