ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Breakaway Audio Processor for Windows System

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
I take it back. I CAN hear a difference between DFX and Breakaway... Breakaway is "brighter" and has more punch.

Darwin:
I'm loving the sound of Breakaway but hating the bugs... Example: my USB ports were rendered inaccessible, necessitating a reboot, because I put my notebook into Standby with no USB peripherals attached in one location (public library) and attempted to attach peripherals when I got home. I supppose that this means it's time to frequent their users' forum!

Grorgy:
Is anyone still using this? And if so are the problems surmountable? Im beginning to think i like the idea of a system wide enhancer but not at the expense of too many problems

Darwin:
I reinstalled it, revelled in the sound, blanched at the bugs, and uninstalled it again a few days later. Watching development keenly, though (nothing so far...).

Darwin:
I keep coming back to this... Haven't re-installed it in a couple of weeks but am going to do so. Why? Because it sounds AWESOME and because I am a twit - I no longer recall the bugs that I complained about other than a single instance of the USB port problem I mentioned in this thread. I *must* start making notes when running trials - it's so annoying when coming back to an app that you've already tried and not being able to remember why you didn't buy it/keep using it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version