ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

very confused: downloading youtube with urlsnooper?

<< < (2/6) > >>

lanux128:
another web-based tool to download from youtube: TechCrunch.

also with these web-based download tools, you can make a bookmarklet/favelet (depending on your browser preference) to download straight from youtube's page.

a sample bookmarklet:

--- ---javascript:document.location='http://keepvid.com/?url='+escape(window.location);

heydre:
For IE/Maxthon users check out Orbit Downloader.....VERY handy and I've used it myself:

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/features.htm

Enjoy
Heydre

hamradio:
Maxthon 2 can sniff out the flv location of youtube videos and allow you to download them.

lanux128:
in keeping with the spirit of things, yet another tool (freeware) to download from youtube.com: YouTube Downloader.

Features
• Download videos from YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTV and many others
• Allows you to access YouTube videos for which you need to be 18+ years of age
• Converts video for Ipod, Iphone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3
• Provides the ability to cut and select the output quality of converted videos
• Uses the FFmpeg engine to convert the videos
• Plays videos downloaded in Flash

Screenshot

Loonier:
With IE, I'd suggest getting the very useful IE7Pro add-on which, among other things, has crash recovery of opened tabs or simply of tabs open when the browser was last closed.  Anyway, to the point... IE7Pro includes an optional user script for downloading YouTube videos.  This script puts a direct download link to the right of the YouTube video window - the video will be downloaded to the destination of your choice (as, if I recall correctly, getvideo.flv, a name which you can change; there is no need to even play the video).  If you don't want to install the IE7Pro add-on, you can find the YouTube video, after playing it, in your Temporary Internet Files folder, here assuming the boot drive is C:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
(sort by size or date to bring the video to the top or nearly so)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version