ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Q-Dir (File Manager)

<< < (5/6) > >>

Darwin:
Multi-directory views are a nice extra for occasional use.  Normally, I don't think I can keep track of more than two directories at a time
-rjbull (April 18, 2008, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed - I actually find the feature a bit bothersome as implemented in FileQuest because if you're not paying attention you wind up with new panes opening everytime you click to change the location you are viewing. Having said that, very occasionally I have found having more than two panes open at once useful - most of the time I am very happy with SP or DP  :)

PhilB66:
Q-Dir 3.05 updated 20.04.2008 (A few fixes for Popup-Menu, Tree-View Scan for subfolder, and Color-Filter).

Curt:
and now at version 4.391

http://www.softwareok.com/?Download=Q-Dir

rjbull:
It's one of the most frequently updated programs I've seen...  XYPlorer is no slouch, either!

Curt:
It's one of the most frequently updated programs ...-rjbull (September 25, 2010, 03:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

-yes, which is why it is even more disappointing that the program doesn't include a link to the download page. I have asked him to add it, of course, but he won't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version