ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Assassin's Creed (PC version) contest

(1/3) > >>

lanux128:
i just noticed this today which i guess will be useful for gaming folks from the UK and Ireland. it is a contest jointly organised by bit-tech.net and Ubisoft but hurry as the deadline is on April 9th. visit the web-site for more details. 8)

We've teamed up with Ubisoft to celebrate the release of the PC version Jade Raymond's epic adventure, we've got five prize sets to give away to our readers in the UK and Ireland (sorry to the rest of you!) before the official release on the 11th of April. Each winner will be bagging themselves a copy of Assassin's Creed on PC DVD, as well as an Assassin's Creed t-shirt, figurine, comic and a The Art of Assassin's Creed booklet. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below!-bit-tech.net
--- End quote ---

• http://www.bit-tech.net/bits/2008/04/04/assassin_s_creed_pc_competition/1

Ampa:
OMG - I won!

Thanks Lanux I saw your post and entered on a whim, and today I find out that a copy of Assassin's Creed is winging its way through the post to me :)

Thank you Lanux - Thank you Bit-Tech - Thank you Ubi Soft - Thank you Mouser

Did I miss any one?

Ampa

f0dder:
Lucky bast! :)

Ampa:
Thank you f0dder :)

Lashiec:
So, does it need the NASA computer or what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version