ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Saga - An MMO RTS

<< < (2/2)

f0dder:
He went to bed already? Gosh, mom must've been on his back :P

Sounds like the game is pretty rough around the edges... is it supposed to be focusing on large epic battles, teamwork, ... ? - the fact that it's persistent sounds very interesting, I was a bit disappointed with WOW, I thought it was going to feature stuff like "game masters" that could whip up quests on the fly, that you'd be able to buy houses, etc etc etc.

p3lb0x:
He went to bed already? Gosh, mom must've been on his back :P

Sounds like the game is pretty rough around the edges... is it supposed to be focusing on large epic battles, teamwork, ... ? - the fact that it's persistent sounds very interesting, I was a bit disappointed with WOW, I thought it was going to feature stuff like "game masters" that could whip up quests on the fly, that you'd be able to buy houses, etc etc etc.
-f0dder (April 06, 2008, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, the game focuses around battlegrounds where you use your boosterpack earned units to fight it out. Even with the max amount of "Control Points" the battles won't be epic in scale unless you play guild warfare(Guild warfare/real pvp = Paying for the game). So its more of a tactical game rather that strategy on the level I am guessing we will play. But I agree the interface is confusing to start out with and the tutorial is lacking. But I kinda like the game. The booster packs give a quick start but you are able to earn units with ingame currency. But it will take quite a bit of time to get the amount of units that 10 booster packs can give. I am willing to help anyone through the early game if they want. Just hit me up on xfire, my account name is "p3lb0x".

I am also pretty sure that you can play missions in 2 player Co-op if anyone want some help

Edit: Also if no one noticed the 10 free booster pack offer from Gaotd is no longer available

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version