ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

BEAT THIS! ;)

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
I just got back from a quick visit with my aunt and uncle in Hong Kong and the whole time there, I only checked my email 1x per day in the morning!

Impressive, eh?

Other than that, my only computer usage was showing my aunt and uncle a few things.

So my fellow digital junkies, how d'ya think you'd fare? Email anxiety after 30 minutes? 1 hour? ;)

But then again, I get home and the first thing I do is turn on the computer... I'm totally hopeless in the long run! :D

f0dder:
This weekend, I spent... *counts using fingers*... ~40 hours in a row without using a computer at all :)

Darwin:
My ISP went down at some point while I was at work on Wednesday and didn't come up again until Thursday evening, so I was internet-less for about 36 hours. I actually quite enjoyed the time except for one disturbing thing: I couldn't do anything on the computer. Without the internet I found I couldn't concentrate when I was within a metre of the thing!

ljbirns:
Are you CRAZY ?????

Darwin:
Are you CRAZY ?????
-ljbirns (April 06, 2008, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Definitely up for debate! Er,... who are you replying to - Renegade, f0dder myself, or all of us?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version