ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Your happiness right now

(1/6) > >>

brotherS:
Let's see! :)

Ampa:
I am suffering 'end of project blues' today.

Have been working on a website for the past month... it should have taken a week, but various complications have caused the project to drag on and on. I finally gave my client a deadline and the work is now complete.

Surely a reason to be happy? You'd think so; instead I find myself lost, lacking in motivation to do anything more than drip around the house or crawl back to bed.

Ho hum.

Ampa

iphigenie:
1. I'm content - I have pretty much everything I need to live and enjoy for a long time - friends, books, games, ideas...

2. I am not fulfilled - I have this niggly feeling that my nicely paid bossy job is really a waste of me, that i ought to be going back to something which pushes my talents, rather than just managing. I have these 5 or 6 ideas of me-in-the-future but I need to settle on one and go for it, else I will be stagnating.

But all in all, pretty happy - and the potential to be very happy should I just get my mind around #2.

mediaguycouk:
I'm about 32 right now, and will be for the next 2 months I think

justice:
Wonder if you're more likely to fill this in when you are extra happy / unhappy, polarising the results..   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version