ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Windows Vista SP1 Now available....as toilet paper

(1/2) > >>

Josh:
he Japanese are simply hyping Vista SP1 release. I was just surprised to find that a roll of toilet paper printed with highlighted features is already available in Japan. You kind of have to feel a little bad for Vista -- it just keeps getting crapped on these days. Now available in a Toilet Paper Near You - so if the flush doesn't work, do you blame in on Vista then.

Also for some trivia now - If there is one place in the world that any gadget-electronic freak should go to, that is Akihabara district in Tokyo. Numerous stores bring on fascinating number of products, often first in the world. There are also products which are not so usual, nor you can find them in retail or e-tail in any other part of the world.

--- End quote ---

Windows Vista SP1 Now available....as toilet paper

Source

mouser:
inline attachments are working fine, your jpg file is not an image.. it's a web page -- looks like you saved it incorrectly.

PhilB66:
Yep, only in Japan...

(istartedsomething)

Lashiec:
I hope the Japanese purchasers don't mistake the toilet paper as the operating system, and the Vista box as the... em, you know :P

Target:
I hope the Japanese purchasers don't mistake the toilet paper as the operating system, and the Vista box as the... em, you know :P
-Lashiec (April 01, 2008, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think MS already did this...

Target

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version