ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

RAPIDSHARE.COM sucks!

<< < (5/6) > >>

Curt:
@ deozaan - forgive me for intruding, but I think you overreacted in your post addressed to Jane25. And your final comment, about never wanting to visit her country, was too extreme, to say the least. I mean, you even hurted me, with that remark! I'll bet Jane25 also loves her/his country...

---

My opinion on Rapidshare is that I will look elsewhere for what I may want to download. I have used their service twice or thrice, but not again. Hey,..wait... what is that: Did I say "service"??!!!

mouser:
I agree, those comments seemed harsh especially coming from deo who is normally very helpful and kind.. :(

Deozaan:
@ Curt - Yeah, you're right. When this thread was revived by kveldulv I saw what I had written in April and thought the same thing: Wow, that was a bit harsh!

I don't remember exactly why I wrote that (it was 4 months ago) but I think I took offense at someone telling someone else that they "had no right" to complain. I interpreted that phrase literally, as though JaneDC was saying scancode wasn't allowed to have an opinion or state his opinion about RapidShare. In hindsight JaneDC probably meant that scancode shouldn't complain because it was free so he should just be grateful he can use it at all without paying for it.

I made a mistake and I'm sorry. :-[

Curt:
The bigger problem is that we never heard from Jane25 again.

-

I didn't notice it was from April - expected it to be all new.
Otherwise I might had PM'ed you, or probably said nothing.

-

When I re-read my various posts on DC, I can pinpoint when I was stressed - I don't handle stress very well. From time to time that weakness will later on cause me to have to follow up and make an excuse for what I have said. I have done so repeatedly during my membership at DC. Is it too much to encourage you to PM Jane25?

Deozaan:
The bigger problem is that we never heard from Jane25 again. Is it too much to encourage you to PM Jane25?
-Curt (August 07, 2008, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

No. An apology is absolutely in order.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version