ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Professional Task Scheduling/Task Management

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dormouse:
It sounds as if you are looking for a Task Manager, but the Google Calendar reference confuses me a bit because that's not so hot at task management.

I'd suggest ToDoList2. Can be used very simply, but has awesome power available. Free. Very active development (and has been for some years). Very responsive developer. But not at all like Google Calendar.

It all depends on the features you need as well as the type of interface you prefer.

Sunbird is another Calendar app rather than a task manager. Is it really a calendar that you need? Spicebird adds email (thunderbird engine) to sunbird derived calendar. Alternative calendar apps would include Essential PIM and Calimanjaro.

PPLandry:
I'll second that. I haven't used it myself, but know other who have and are satisfied.

EssentialPIM is also a good affordable choice.

TimeTo is a good choice if you want task/schedule optimization

I used Ecco for years (freeware now), before designing my own.

Sier:
Thanks for the answers. Sorry for the confusion.
Long life donationcoder.com

vradmilovic:
You may want to try Agenda At Once. There a 30% discount for members.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding AAO.

J-Mac:
I know that you said it cannot be an online program, but just in case that changes in the future Backpack by 37 Signals is ideal for what you appear to want.

It is a month to month subscription and gives you either 100 or 1,000, or even unlimited number of web pages as your own personal intranet.  Includes a nice calendar with reminders, lists, notes, images,etc.  As I said it is basically a lot of web pages available to you with easy to create content, all geared toward managing your life, either professional or personal.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version