ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR development in hibernation

(1/2) > >>

rbeeger:
Looks like development of FARR has spent the last five month in very deep hibernation - no new releases during that time. I wonder if it wakes up with the upcoming spring time?
Well there are no big bugs - at least non that affect my usage of FARR -, but some features and improvements suggested over the last five and more months by different people would be nice.
It would be very sad if FARR died at this stage. It's still called beta, though it feels like production stable most of the time.

mouser:
I've been working on a paid work project for the last few months.. It's finally coming to a head, and i'm going to have some real time to work on DC apps starting in mid april.  i've been chomping at the bit to release some updates and i have a big stack of cards to remind me all the things i need to implement.  so hibernation is the right word, and in a few more weeks i will be able to come out of hibernation :)

nitrix-ud:
i can't wait mouser !  :Thmbsup:

PaladinMJ:
WOOOOOHOO!!!

alexey_r:
Great news! :Thmbsup: Can't wait...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version