ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

PowerCmd on Bits du Jour

(1/7) > >>

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

PowerCmd - $9.95 today
Bits Du Jour Today
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/powercmd/

There is a thread with a little discussion of these programs here.
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=12010.msg99824

This price is reasonable $9.95, and there may not be an equal freeware.

Any thoughts from users ? 
This does show up on GAOTD sometimes, too.

Shalom,
Steven Avery

Darwin:
I took advantage of the Giveaway on the same application earlier this month and am very impressed with it. I am tempted to spend the ten bucks to get a year of updates... But I don't really use the command prompt enought to justify doing so (and I have licences for Take Command/4NT 8 and PromptPal). The best thing about PowerCMD is the speed with which it starts up - it's pretty much instant whereas the other two products I just mentioned take a few seconds.

The price is definitely right  :Thmbsup:

tinjaw:
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I also own PromptPal. However, I do use the command prompt often and :-* the ability to do multiple panes. I made the purchase this morning.

1. Predefined layouts for groups of command prompt windows
PowerCmd allows you to group command prompts in different panes (so called split windows). You will have up to 4 groups with 6 types of predefined layout styles. If you wish to quickly shift the focused panes and input commands, just use Ctrl+1 (or Ctrl+2/Ctrl+3/Ctrl+4 for corresponding panes) to change current working pane. There are 4 samples as follows:

-Vendor's website
--- End quote ---

allen:
This program is outstanding. This is going to make me a lot happier when using ftp/telnet so much nicer. (I don't want to hear the telnet hate! I'm insecure and happily so! :)

TucknDar:
Just registered :)

Like this app, and I'm sure it'll be put to good use !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version