ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Is there a better site than AllMusic.com?

<< < (2/2)

nudone:
i use Grooveshark too. Good for finding specific tracks rather than radio listening. Not sure what "meta" info you get about the music (I suspect none, or very little). Also good if you are away from you own personal music collection as you can save/retrieve your own playlists in GS.

also, there are greasemonkey scripts for it. only tried one - removes the ads on the right and automatically replaces them with lyrics of the song that's playing. very handy when you want to singalong to the latest Justin Beiber hit (whoever he is).

KynloStephen66515:
very handy when you want to singalong to the latest Justin Beiber hit (whoever he is).
[/quote]

I think thats the 13 year old male lesbian Ive been hearing about  :-\

Deozaan:
Also good if you are away from you own personal music collection as you can save/retrieve your own playlists in GS.-nudone (January 10, 2011, 03:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Why would you ever be away from your own personal music collection when there is Subsonic?

EDIT: Also, once you see it you cannot unsee it: The Grooveshark logo looks kind of like Hitler.

(I suck at photoshopping images. Maybe that's because Screenshot Captor isn't photoshop...)

nudone:
EDIT: Also, once you see it you cannot unsee it: The Grooveshark logo looks kind of like Hitler.
 (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)
(I suck at photoshopping images. Maybe that's because Screenshot Captor isn't photoshop...)
-Deozaan (January 10, 2011, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

I made a lot of fuss in another DC thread how I never LOL...

...but i have literally just LOL'ed from that Hitler gag. Amazing. So, I better do it. here goes:

LOL !!!

(Subsonic would be fine but it requires having the "media" pc enabled to stream from. In my usual situation, that wouldn't be convenient.)

superboyac:
Yeah, I have to give it to Deo on that one.  I was like, "wha...where....OH!  haha"  Whenever you say hitler, the mustache is the first thing that comes to mind...people forget about the floppy hairdo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version