ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Get-togehter: Scandinavia / Denmark

<< < (4/5) > >>

ThalSwe:
Not at all. So as long as the timing works for me its not too far to travel nor will it cost me that much money, which currently is one of the bigger issues. So little money and SO much to spend it on  :-* *drifts of daydreaming*

Dell[a]:
any idea of when this will happen?
I doubt we would have the cash to get there, but I know gothic and I would love to at least TRY to get there :)

TucknDar:
This is currently on the idea level, I believe, so difficult to say when. Perhaps this summer? Anyone got any bright ideas for when is the best time?

Curt:
If visitors from other parts of the world (read: warmer places) ever should come back to our part of the world, their first visit better be in the late summer, say, early August. Otherwise I fear they will freeze their a** off, and never return. If we're lucky they should then have the chance to understand by experience the Danish law article wich says it is forbidden to be nude where it is not common to be nude, and allowed where it is common...

come on! Denmark is a wonderful country! -TucknDar (March 20, 2008, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

- goes to show that you live north from DK (read: an even colder place)!  :P

TucknDar:
come on! Denmark is a wonderful country! -TucknDar (March 20, 2008, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

- goes to show that you live north from DK (read: an even colder place)!  :P
-Curt (March 26, 2008, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
:D Actually I'm half Danish and have spent a lot of time all over .dk

But late July and August is a good idea "temperature-wise", although pretty much any time'll do for me. Maybe we should come up with some dates and see when's the best time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version