ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Get-togehter: Scandinavia / Denmark

(1/5) > >>

f0dder:
I was wondering if any DC members in the Nordic region are interesting in a little heads-up?

I can personally offer a 50m^2 apartment in Ã…rhus, Denmark - room for lots of people in sleeping bags, and I can cook etc. I could probably also facilitate something in "the general area of Copenhagen" (although it'd be a bit outside, and other people might be better hosts), which would be more interesting for people from, say, .se and .no.

Any interest? At the very least, Curt and I could have a beer :)

edit: fixed spelling

mouser:
dc mugs for all attendees :)  :up:

Wordzilla:
and Cody will mug u all!  ;D

TucknDar:
Very interested, so count me in!

ThalSwe:
I am definatly interested but might be tricky for me to actually do for a number of reasons.
As I work at a school its sometimes tricky to get time of, more so as it is a school for handicapped kids and the student I am currently working with is rather depending on his assistants (thats me and two others). My girlfriends is also moving in with me the comming month (might not be in the way depending on when this get-together is) so will have to organize and do all the practical things around that.

But count me in. Somehow I should be able to get there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version