ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MiniReview of Linkman URL Organizer and Search Tool

<< < (12/52) > >>

Outertech Support:
J-Mac, please make this test. Disable the Desktop Toolbar and reboot. Is the problem happening now? (with Linkman running, but the Toolbar disabled).

I made these quick tests on my WinXP SP2 development system:

1. Started Linkman with the Toolbar running from the start. Disabled the Toolbar. The whole Desktop is available.

2. Started Linkman with the Toolbar disabled on start. Enabled the Toolbar, disabled the Toolbar. The whole Desktop is available.

KenR, would you please confirm this behavior.

J-Mac:
Try it without disabling anything - just close Linkman and tell me what happens then.

Jim

J-Mac:
BTW, I don't see a quick or easy way to disable the toolbar.  Can it be done through the toolbar itself?  Or do you have to open the program?

Jim

KenR:
BTW, I don't see a quick or easy way to disable the toolbar.  Can it be done through the toolbar itself?  Or do you have to open the program?

Jim
-J-Mac (May 07, 2008, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey Jim,
Actually, I find it easier to close than open, unless you use a hotkey. Click options button on toolbar (3rd from left), then click "Hide Desktop Toolbar". Hide is equivalent to close here.

Ken

KenR:
KenR, would you please confirm this behavior.
-Outertech Support (May 07, 2008, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Will do as soon as I can, hopefully wiithin a couple of hours. I have to do some other things first.

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version