ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MiniReview of Linkman URL Organizer and Search Tool

<< < (51/52) > >>

Outertech Support:
I have a question regarding the folders in Linkman. Is it possible to automatically move bookmarks to folders, based on criteria such as URLs and keywords? My link collection is a mess and eventually I'd like to clean it up. Some sort of auto-cleaning would be very nice.

thanks
-TucknDar (May 14, 2010, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, you can do this. Tools | Link Collector.

TucknDar:
Excellent! Thank you for providing such fast and good service (even in a forum not really related to your company ;) )!

Josh:
I am evaluating Linkman based on the high praise it has received here. That said, I have one question.

Does anyone know if you can make Linkman auto-hide the TOOLBAR upon bookmark launch? I am currently using CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE to launch the toolbar mode where I will select a bookmark. But, selecting the option to hide the interface on bookmark launch ONLY hides the main UI, not the toolbar.

Is this do-able?

Outertech Support:
If you mean the Desktop Toolbar by "TOOLBAR", then no, you have to press CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE again to hide it.

But you can use the search window instead. The search window can be hidden automatically after launching a link.

Josh:
Thanks for the fast reply.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant by toolbar. I originally had the search window chosen for that shortcut. The search window does popup but I see no results after choosing search. I can choose next a couple of times, but nothing else is displayed. Attached is a screenshot of what I receive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version