ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[request] Taskbar Displayed Only On <Win> Keypress

<< < (5/6) > >>

Nxqd3051990:
Great, my favorite app :)

nogojoe:

nogojoe: I could add a proper pause action. When you pause now, the taskbar is still set to autohide and so it hides completely.

Skrommel
-skrommel (March 23, 2008, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Skommel

I would be grateful if you could do that as I have the program in the startup folder .Its when I leave the comp and someone else uses it they wonder what’s the hell is wrong with it when they can‘t see the taskbar .
Occasionally I am only away for a few minutes and someone else takes over not necessary the same person each time.
If you could post the code on here I could take from there.

Many thanks
nogojoe.

kartal:
Thanks, but the version in this topic does not do that? Did you put it somewhere else?

:) kartal: I've made a version that shows the taskbar when the windows key is released, it will work better with Win+E and other hotkeys.

nogojoe: I could add a proper pause action. When you pause now, the taskbar is still set to autohide and so it hides completely.

Armando: Try downloading TweakUi from microsoft, I think it has an option to disable button flashing.

Skrommel
-skrommel (March 23, 2008, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

skrommel:
 :) I just updated the post above to show the program instead of the code, and I think there's some improvements, too.

Skrommel

tinjaw:
:) I just updated the post above to show the program instead of the code, and I think there's some improvements, too.

Skrommel
-skrommel (August 10, 2008, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks again for this Skrommel. This runs on my laptop 24x7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version