ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who else is sick of difficult word verifications on the web?

<< < (19/23) > >>

MilesAhead:
It's hitting a low point.  Now when I try to Send an email from hotmail, it wants me to identify a Captcha!! And I'm already logged into the thing!

Why don't we just have thumb print and get it over with instead of this annoying crap?

Do a retinal eye scan. Just don't ask to me guess what some garbled crap spells!

Renegade:
It's hitting a low point.  Now when I try to Send an email from hotmail, it wants me to identify a Captcha!! And I'm already logged into the thing!

Why don't we just have thumb print and get it over with instead of this annoying crap?

Do a retinal eye scan. Just don't ask to me guess what some garbled crap spells!

-MilesAhead (April 25, 2011, 11:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not so sure that's a great idea... Y'know... They always get around retinal scans in the movies... Maybe anal scans... Incorporate them into ergonomic chairs. Y'know... A little security stub. Work in some Morse code butt flexes for a kind of PIN... Ribbed or studded versions could be an upsell. Like what an awesome value proposition!

I guess that if you're going to take it there anyways, you might as well make it a tad more useful.

:P

MilesAhead:
(nevermind)

Renegade:
(nevermind)

-MilesAhead (April 26, 2011, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

It would also solve government ID problems too~! Really! Like who would want to use anyone else's ID verification chair? :D

Deozaan:
It would also solve government ID problems too~! Really! Like who would want to use anyone else's ID verification chair? :D
-Renegade (April 26, 2011, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

So you're suggesting the new form of ID is a stool sample? ;D

It would certainly make internet cafés much less appealing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version