ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who else is sick of difficult word verifications on the web?

<< < (9/23) > >>

Eóin:
That audio one makes no sense whatsoever. And while we're on the subject again, Megaupload has gotten pretty difficult recently :D

allen:
That audio one makes no sense whatsoever. And while we're on the subject again, Megaupload has gotten pretty difficult recently :D

Generally, I don't mind re:captcha's --I can usually figure them out without much trouble and they are some times amusing.  But that megaupload one... brutal. I'd close the browser window.  That audio one -- wtf is that?-Eóin (March 22, 2009, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

scancode:

(see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)-Eóin (March 22, 2009, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

As for the megaupload's captcha, try setting a background color to black (it's a transparent gif). It becomes quite easy!

Set-captcha-to-black bookmarklet:

--- ---javascript:(function(){var%20newSS,%20styles='td%20{%20background:%20black%20!%20important;%20color:%20white%20!important%20}%20:link,%20:link%20*%20{%20color:%20#0000EE%20!important%20}%20:visited,%20:visited%20*%20{%20color:%20#551A8B%20!important%20}';%20if(document.createStyleSheet)%20{%20document.createStyleSheet("javascript:'"+styles+"'");%20}%20else%20{%20newSS=document.createElement('link');%20newSS.rel='stylesheet';%20newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles);%20document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(newSS);%20}%20})();

=> => HNZ1

That audio one -- wtf is that?
-allen (March 22, 2009, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
A reCaptcha of course!

Deozaan:
That's an awesome tip, scancode!

MegaUpload's captcha isn't so bad once you realize there are 4 characters. The first 3 are letters and the final 1 is a number.

40hz:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version