ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who else is sick of difficult word verifications on the web?

<< < (15/23) > >>

Renegade:
Lately, I'm getting sick of just about everything on the web.  :-\

Anybody else starting to feel like that?
-40hz (November 23, 2010, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep.

I think we spend too much time in front of a screen though, and that probably jades us a bit more than normal people.

kyrathaba:
I share the resentment towards having to go through so many of these. Worst of all are forums that both have really hard captchas (often rotated similar letters like lL1i oO0) and that reset ALL entered information when there is some minor error when clicking submit.
--- End quote ---

+1, and Amen!

f0dder:
Lately, I'm getting sick of just about everything on the web.  :-\

Anybody else starting to feel like that?-40hz (November 23, 2010, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
s/on/in, s/web/world :)

Eóin:

...the first thing you should notice about this is that it has clearly been designed to be almost impossible to crack, by someone who knows nothing about cracking captchas.-http://www.apathysketchpad.com/blog/2007/06/05/how-to-crack-captchas/
--- End quote ---

Captcha's are like software security, if you don't know what you're doing you're just wasting everyone's time.

f0dder:
...the first thing you should notice about this is that it has clearly been designed to be almost impossible to crack, by someone who knows nothing about cracking captchas.
--- End quote ---
-Eóin (November 24, 2010, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hahaha, wonderful quote :D

I hope at least the person designing the captcha had fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version