ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who else is sick of difficult word verifications on the web?

<< < (10/23) > >>

rgdot:
Don't like them and in my experience all versions are broken or bypassable. On the forum of which I am an admin I have set up a question and answer and in around the 8 months since spam has been close to zero.

Eóin:
Cool trick scancode!

Deozaan:
Don't like them and in my experience all versions are broken or bypassable. On the forum of which I am an admin I have set up a question and answer and in around the 8 months since spam has been close to zero.
-rgdot (March 22, 2009, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

The true solution is word problems!

"In A.D. 2009, tragedy was beginning. Sally is on a train traveling west at ninety-nine miles per hour. Johnny is on a different train, on the same track, traveling east at four-hundred-thirty-eight miles per hour. The trains are two thousand six hundred fifty-three miles apart. Sally and Johnny are on the way to destruction. They have no chance to survive. How long do they have left to make their time? (You may assume that all Zigs are taken off.)"

wreckedcarzz:

"In A.D. 2009, tragedy was beginning. Sally is on a train traveling west at ninety-nine miles per hour. Johnny is on a different train, on the same track, traveling east at four-hundred-thirty-eight miles per hour. The trains are two thousand six hundred fifty-three miles apart. Sally and Johnny are on the way to destruction. They have no chance to survive. How long do they have left to make their time? (You may assume that all Zigs are taken off.)"
-Deozaan (March 22, 2009, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

ROFL

cranioscopical:

-Deozaan (March 22, 2009, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sally and Johnny started off travelling in opposite directions and they're already farther apart than the circumference of the Earth, so who can say?
I didn't want to join that forum anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version