ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Gracefully close Firefox on PC exit

<< < (7/8) > >>

frankell:
So strange I already checked Minimize to Tray Plus but probably all my tries were on the portable version not the Firefox (3.6.16) default system browser as finally I did this time ! well Curt you made my day !!  :Thmbsup:
I will be very pleased if you will find something you like (especially icons also animated for Firefox !) on my free Wincustomize gallery  http://frankell.wincustomize.com/
many thanks again !! :P

Curt:
I am not sure how MtTPlus is doing its job. To me, it seems like it is putting a one-time-only link in Start every time FF closes. Can you find a link to FF in "Start with Windows"? If so, in this new link, (?. I don't use it this way myself), you will see that MtTPlus has written -turbo as parameter (for Vista). If you add a space and then type -tray, Firefox will start minimized to system tray / notification area. This screenshot is from my Startup Delayer:

Thanks a lot for the link to your page. I will of course go and have a thorough look, but right now it is late night around here, and quite frankly I was only awake & up because I am an old man needing to go and wash my hands afterwards several times each night...

frankell:
good morning !
now in Registry:User\Run I have this permanent new entry
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox" -turbo
I also noticed that my old Firefox startup entry (disabled by AnVirTaskManager) was in Registry:Machine\Run maybe this made the difference !
sorry to not be of any help regarding the main topic ,
have a nice day everybody !  :)

Contro:
If I want close two applications how can i do ?
 :-*

sorry for the inconvenience opening a so old post. But for me is the newest need.

Contro:
I have get to introduce more than one program.
Initially I can't, but if I introduce a new line (update) after minimizing and maximizing the program I can add more lines.
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version