ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My Taskbar Notification Area Competition

(1/7) > >>

kartal:
Who has the craziest taskbar? (the part with the clock and background programs run). Hmmm it looks like my mouse battery is going down btw.

left to right
shup, syncback, process lasso, winsplit, autohotkey, timeless, powermate, windows wireless, greenshot, mouse battery, dlxrsizer,filehamster,mediamonkey,trucrypt, mouse battery, filebox extender, logitech, pop peeper, soundmax, quickshutdown, ralink wireless, input director, stupid windows update alert, volume, usb devices, net meter, power management, nvidia, ultra stupid windows security alert

and here is the whole task bar at the moment

wreckedcarzz:
I actually have little running on my computers anymore (not interesting enough to take an image), but if I recall correctly, App103 has one of the most insane taskbar setups I have ever seen. It seriously takes like 1/3 of the screen.

Hopefully she posts here and shows us what it looks like now (the images I remember are somewhat old).

f0dder:
That isn't the taskbar, it's the "taskbar notification area" - the taskbar is the whole bar, including taskbar buttons etc.

That said, you do have quite some icons going there :)

kartal:
I just have a quad machine with 8 gb ram, just filling the blanks f0dder :)

TucknDar:
How about an explanation of what all those icons represent. I know some of them, obviously, but a lot of them are new to me. I'll post a screenshot eventually

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version