ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Drop Box lands

<< < (2/9) > >>

Zero3K:
Since I was invited into the beta, I can invite anyone that wants to join. Simply PM me asking to join in it (along with your e-mail address) and I'll send you an invite.

Zero3K:
what's the pricing on this one? If it's good it's usually not free especially not when data's involved.
-justice (March 13, 2008, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Its free for now since its in beta. But when the beta is over, there will be free and premium services available.

lanux128:
sounds interesting but i'll hold out for a while and wait for the dust to settle..  ;) anyway, here's an additional source for invites: Dropbox Invites!

Zero3K:
That site has already "run out of invites". It seems that there's no way to invite more than 4 people to one shared folder according to the site. I'm willing to see if that statement is wrong.

EDIT: That statement is wrong. You can only invite 4 at a time. But the total number of possible invites to a shared folder is unlimited (at the moment).

tomos:
according to link in cmpm's post it's using Amazon S3 so presumably you will eventually have to pay them and pay DropBox too... (or pay a fee that covers both)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version