ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Done: AutoStart Program(s), if key is pressed or CapsLock On/Off with Parameter

<< < (5/5)

lanux128:
hmm.. did i upload the wrong file? :-\ so how about the timestamps?

Scott:
Each time I've downloaded a new Caps-Run copy, I manually go in and clear out its directory before extracting it.  I just did so again and tried...  Setting a calc.exe shortcut to run minimized doesn't work.

Don't sweat it...

lanux128:
this must be just of the those things that refuses to work. :D maybe i should make a screen-cast showing that it works here, what do you think?

anyway, if you're willing to try again, please download from this alternate link and let me know the results.

• http://lanux128.dcmembers.com/misc/Caps-Run-v1205.zip

P.S. are you running this on WinXP or some other OS? because i have tested only on WinXP.

lanux128:
the calculator is not a very good example because i think calc.exe doesn't recognise the 'Run mimimized' command. even a normal shortcut pointing to "C:\WINDOWS\system32\calc.exe" and set run minimized will always start in normal mode. that's what happens on my PC.

i'm going to do some googling to see if this is common behaviour.

edit: even this command - "cmd /k start /min calc.exe" in the run box starts the calculator in the normal window.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version